Friday, June 1, 2007

Yep yep

Hey guys! So....life updates.

Well, I got some Caran d'Ache Neocolor II's the other day - they're very ritzy watercolor crayons from Switzerland. I was only able to get them because they were on sale PLUS I had a coupon PLUS a student discount. I've started experimenting with them, but of course my new sketchbook is exactly the wrong type of paper for such things - ah well. I'll get some scans up soons...

As for work, well...it's ok. I've got a possible gig in the fall doing stop-motion animation on someone independant film (and maybe creating the sets, too), and another possible gig helping someone animate educational biology music videos. Still, I feel strangely lazy and like I'm just not being proactive enough, and I spend waaaay too much of my day around my computer.

No comments: